Choose from two food & drink experiences from one of the best wineries around.
- FREE MEMBERSHIP FOR YEAR 1 Starter Packs Available Onboard
What is GoGet?
GoGet is a membership-based car-sharing service that gives you all the benefits of a car – without the hassle and expense of owning one! Sign-up to become a member and you get 24/7 access to a range of vehicles in major cities.
GoGet Starter Packs, with a free membership, are available from the cafes onboard both ferries
All GoGet vehicles are:
- Fitted with an e-tag
- Equipped with fuel cards for members’ use (GoGet pays for petrol)
How does it work?
- Book a car or van for as little as an hour or as long as you need
- Go to vehicle’s dedicated parking space and do inspection
- Use your swipe card to unlock the car and drive
- Return vehicle to the same dedicated parking space where you picked up from
- Swipe off and walk away
How much does it cost?
Port Phillip Ferries customers can join our GoStarter plan for free for the first year- a saving of $49.
To be eligible, sign up from this landing page: https://www.goget.com.au/ppf/
GoGet rates include insurance, maintenance, cleaning and petrol. You can book for a minimum of one hour.
GoGet’s latest usage rates can be found here: https://www.goget.com.au/pricing/