Catch a return ferry from Docklands to the seaside Portarlington where your local guide will take you through the finest wine, locally produced gin and fresh cider the Bellarine has to offer!
3 Day Golf Package
Package includes return ferry tickets, light breakfast, all transfers, three rounds of golf, accomodation and more.
- Option A: Wed-Fri Only Per Adult
- Option B: Fri-Sun Only Per Adult
3 Day Golf Package
Available Wednesday-Friday or Friday-Sunday
If you and your golf buddies are keen to explore more than one golf course on the Bellarine Peninsula, then an overnight package is the go. Take the ferry over, play 3 stunning Bellarine golf courses, stay in the lovely coastal town of Portarlington overnight and we’ll take care of the rest. Simply fill out the form below, send us your details and we’ll sort the rest.
- Ferry to Portarlington: The ferry departs Docklands (in front of Marvel Stadium) at 9.30 am. Boarding commences 20 mins prior to departure and closes 3 min before departure.
- Breakfast: Once on the water, a light breakfast is provided from our onboard cafe as you cruise across the bay and relax before round one.
- Portarlington: The ferry takes approximately 70 mins and arrives in Portarlington at 10.40 am. Here a shuttle bus (with trailer) will be waiting to take you and your golfing group to either Lonsdale Links (Option A) or Portarlington Golf Course (Option B).
- Wind down: Once you’ve finished you’re free to have a drink at the club and take it easy and we’ll come and pick you up and take you to your accommodation.
- Accommodation: You and your group will be staying 2 nights at the Portarlington Beach Motel which is only a 5 min walk into the town centre. Here you can enjoy the night with dinner and drinks at the newly renovated Portarlington Grand Hotel or head to the Little Mussel Cafe for some famous Bellarine mussels.
- Day two: Once you’ve had some breakfast we’ll transfer your group to either 13th Beach Golf Links or Lonsdale Links ready for your morning tee time. When you’re finished we’ll come and pick you up and take you to your accommodation.
- Day three: Once you’ve had some breakfast we’ll transfer your group to either Portarlington Golf Club or Curlewis Golf Club ready for your morning tee time.
- Motorised cart hire is optional: Most golf clubs have pull carts available, however, if you’d like to book motorised carts please select this option in the booking form when prompted.
- Return trip: Once you’ve finished your third round you will be transferred back to the Portarlington Pier in time to board the return ferry at 4.00 pm. Once on the water, your package includes one complimentary beer, wine or soft drink from our fully licenced onboard cafe.
Option A: Wednesday-Friday Only
From $535 per person
Day 1: Lonsdale Links
Day 2: 13th Beach Golf Links
Day 3: Portarlington Golf Course
Option B: Friday-Sunday Only (excl pub Hol)
From $525 per person
Day 1: Portarlington Golf Course
Day 2: Lonsdale Links
Day 3: Curlewis Golf Club
- Return ferry tickets from Docklands
- Light breakfast voucher on the way over
- All shuttle transfers to and from Portarlington
- Two rounds of golf on the spectacular Bellarine Peninsula
- Motorised golf cart hire (if requested)
- Two nights accommodation Portarlington Beach Motel – Studio Room
- Beer, wine or soft drink on the return trip
Parking at Docklands
The most convenient car park is at Marvel Stadium as it is directly across the road from the Docklands Ferry Terminal. There is a $50.00 overnight rate, however, this must be booked online >> Marvel Stadium Parking
Please note: Package requests will only be actioned 7 days prior to departure. To secure your preferred date it is advised to make your booking request at least 14 days prior to departure.