Connecting People and Experiences
At Port Phillip Ferries we employ a diverse range of roles. We offer unique, long-term careers and the opportunity to develop skills and experience.
Our Culture and Values
Port Phillip Ferries is a truly values driven business. We exude passion in everything we do because we care about our project, the communities we’re involved with and the incredible team we have on board.
Great people are vital to what we’re striving to achieve, and we’re looking for employees to join us who will live and breathe our values of: Accountability, Honesty and Openness Humility, and Fun.
We Want the Process to be Smooth Sailing
We try to make our recruitment process as informal and personable as we can. We want to get to know you. We understand that it is a two-way process and that you also have an important decision to make.
If a career with Port Phillip Ferries sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our Recruitment Process
Our recruitment process may vary depending on the type of position you are applying for, but the process generally looks like this:
1. Recruitment team will review your application once it has been submitted via Seek
2. If you are deemed to be a good fit for the position you have applied for, then a telephone discussion may be scheduled
3. Those successful at this stage will be invited to attend an interview with our Operations Manager. This interview is an opportunity for you to tell us more about your skills and experience and why you believe you are the best fit for the position
4. It’s also a great time for you to learn more about our business to ensure we are also a good fit for you
5. For some positions we ask candidates to take part in an assessment, and then conduct background and reference checks before a final offer is made.