Why advertise with us?
During each service, running between 70 – 90 minutes, Port Phillip Ferries have the full attention of our passengers. Other than taking in the stunning scenery along the way, the ferry journey is the prime time to present our passengers with valuable information showcasing your brand and key messaging.
Our onboard digital screens, brochure racks, and Digital Guest Compass (see below) are just a few of the key assets we have available to our partners enabling them to reach our passengers when they are in a relaxed environment.
Port Phillip Ferries advertising assets allow our partners to:
- Amplify your brand and connect with our passengers for long periods of time
- Full passenger attention during the journey
- Promote seasonal specials or one-of deals
- Create awareness of new products or services
- Targeted messaging to suit specific destinations
- Reach an audience in a relaxed environment
If this is something your company or a client of yours is interested in, please send us your details and we will send you an information pack outlining data on passenger numbers, digital reach data, a demographics overview and details of all advertising assets available.
Packages are flexible & include assets such as:
- 17 digital screens onboard 2 vessels
- Port Phillip Ferries Guest Compass
- Brochure racks on 2 vessels and ferry terminal
- Website banner advertising
- Exclusive corporate discount codes for tickets
- Complimentary ferry passes for VIPs
- And much more
Vision and overview
Port Phillip Ferries has the vision to change the way Victorian’s travel utilising its magnificent waterways. Using Sydney Harbour as a benchmark, the vision is based around offering the local community, and visitors to the state, an affordable solution for better connections, improvements to lifestyle and accessibility for all.
Over the last 4 years, this vision is coming to fruition and has seen the growth of 2 successful ferry services between Docklands and the Bellarine Peninsula. Operating from Docklands, we offer 4 daily services to and from Portarlington and Geelong via 2 start-of-the-art fast cameraman’s that cater for 400 passengers.
Port Phillip Ferries Guest Compass
Port Phillip Ferries has a brand new web app called Guest Compass. Designed for smartphones, this free resource is a one-stop-shop to the destinations we visit. Think of it as an onboard digital compendium containing everything from the latest specials and offers from our partners to a range of must-see attractions in the regions we travel to.
Port Phillip Ferries actively promotes the Guest Compass through multiple channels encouraging our passengers to use this resource as a guide to the destination they are travelling towards.
This promotion includes:
- Link and details sent to every passenger via a booking confirmation email
- QR code posters onboard both vessels linking directly to the Guest Compass
- Onboard crew actively promoting to passengers when asked for information
- Paid social media advertising, and more
Travel with us often? There are some fantastic benefits to using Multi-trip passes that you may not be aware of:
- Save up to 55% per trip (travel from only $13.50 one way)
- Flexibility to cancel or change bookings at the last minute without penalties (this cannot be done using an individual ticket)
- Multi-trips can be used on services during off-peak and peak periods such as weekends and public holidays (avoiding peak surcharge fees)
- Receive a 5% discount on F&B onboard and Melbourne Ferry Terminal
- Instant access to the Multi-trip Rewards Program
- The pass lasts for 3 years so there’s no rush to use it
Start the day Stress-Free
Easy. Roomy. Relaxed. Friendly. Comfortable. Did we mention coffee for the morning, and a licensed bar for the commute home?
Get some work done, listen to a podcast, chat with a friend or post photos of your beautiful ferry trip on social media.
Choose a window seat or sun yourself on an outdoor deck. We guarantee you a seat on every journey, with tables and drop down trays if you so require.
Central & Connected
We cruise direct to Victoria Harbour, Docklands. Directly across from Marvel Stadium (formerly Etihad) and seconds away from the free CBD tram network.
Multi – Passes Available
Regular cruiser? Buy a 10 or 25 pass online and enjoy the savings. Why? Because we like to reward our game-changing friends.
Caffeine to start your day? You go it! Our on-board café offers barista made coffee and snacks.
Pre-dinner drink? Sure thing. Our cafe is now licensed.
Want the commuter goss hot off the press? Email us to receive SMS updates. Be the first to know of any news, delays, or changes to schedule. And don’t stress, we won’t bombard you.