Take a look around inside
Take a virtual tour around the brand-new Melbourne Ferry Terminal Cafe. Simply click and drag your way around the inside of the cafe and on board one of our start-of-the-art fast ferries.
Travel with us often? There are some fantastic benefits to using Multi-trip passes that you may not be aware of:
- Save up to 55% per trip (travel from only $13.50 one way)
- Flexibility to cancel or change bookings at the last minute without penalties (this cannot be done using an individual ticket)
- Multi-trips can be used on services during off-peak and peak periods such as weekends and public holidays (avoiding peak surcharge fees)
- Receive a 5% discount on F&B onboard and Melbourne Ferry Terminal
- Instant access to the Multi-trip Rewards Program
- The pass lasts for 3 years so there’s no rush to use it
Start the day Stress-Free
Easy. Roomy. Relaxed. Friendly. Comfortable. Did we mention coffee for the morning, and a licensed bar for the commute home?
Get some work done, listen to a podcast, chat with a friend or post photos of your beautiful ferry trip on social media.
Choose a window seat or sun yourself on an outdoor deck. We guarantee you a seat on every journey, with tables and drop down trays if you so require.
Central & Connected
We cruise direct to Victoria Harbour, Docklands. Directly across from Marvel Stadium (formerly Etihad) and seconds away from the free CBD tram network.
Multi – Passes Available
Regular cruiser? Buy a 10 or 25 pass online and enjoy the savings. Why? Because we like to reward our game-changing friends.
Caffeine to start your day? You go it! Our on-board café offers barista made coffee and snacks.
Pre-dinner drink? Sure thing. Our cafe is now licensed.
Want the commuter goss hot off the press? Email us to receive SMS updates. Be the first to know of any news, delays, or changes to schedule. And don’t stress, we won’t bombard you.