We travel 365 days of the year with 2 return trips per day. Getting to The Bellarine has never been cruisier.
Docklands Ferry Terminal
Departure / Arrival point: 131 Harbour Esplanade. Victoria Harbour, Docklands
Getting to Docklands & Public Transport
- Port Phillip Ferries berth at Docklands, Victoria Harbour Promenade. Directly across the street from Marvel Stadium.
- Trams: Take the 35, 70 or 75 tram to Stop D3 Marvel Stadium/Bourke Street Docklands. Once you disembark you are closely located to the Melbourne CBD FREE tram service. You do not require a MYKI card if only travelling within the CBD free tram network. You can find more information on that here
- Train: Get to Southern Cross station and take the Northern exit. Walk towards Marvel Stadium and take the stairs down to the left to reach Harbour Esplanade, Docklands. You will see us across the road. You should allow approx. 5 – 10 minutes to walk from Southern Cross.
- Skybus: Getting to the airport from the Bellarine Peninsula couldn’t be easier. Cruise over with us and step right onto the Skybus for a fast, frequent and affordable transfer. Step on at stop 7 on their Southbank and Docklands express.
At our Docklands location you can access the Off With The Ferries Cafe. You can purchase ferry tickets and some tourist information. The cafe is open 7 days a week. Mon – Fri 6.30am – 6pm Sat – Sun 9am-6pm.
If you are looking for parking around Docklands, we found this great website to help you out.
Pre-Purchased Marvel Stadium Parking Ticket: $20. Valid for maximum 3 days parking
• You MUST pre-purchase this validated parking ticket when booking a ferry ticket with us (ONLINE ONLY)
• Enter Marvel Stadium and collect the parking ticket issued. Do not enter your credit card at this stage
• Once on board the ferry, head to the café and swap your ticket with our pre-purchased validated ticket
• Use that pre-purchased validated ticket to exit the Stadium. You will not have the pay anything upon exiting
• Port Phillip Ferries takes no responsibility for lost pre-paid tickets
• Full fees will be charged if ticket is not presented at Marvel Stadium. Valid for maximum 3 days parking
NO PARKING AVAILABLE on the following dates due to events in the stadium:
23 February, 15 March, 22 + 24 August, 22 + 24 November 2019
Portarlington Ferry Terminal
Departure / Arrival point: Portarlington Pier, Portarlington Getting to Portarlington and The Bellarine
- The Portarlington Pier is located quite centrally in Portarlington, just a short 3 minute walk from the main street, Newcombe Street
- Turn off Newcombe Street onto Harding Street in the direction of the water. You will easily view the pier
- To reach the ferry terminal walk down the pier and follow the signage
- You may like to grab a coffee at one of the local cafes before heading off for your journey
Parking: There is free parking close to the pier and around Portarlington. We encourage all ferry passengers (daily commuter and day trippers) to park in the purple highlighted zones.
For information on the PTV bus service departing Portarlington head here.