We travel 365 days of the year with 2 return trips per day.
Getting to The Bellarine has never been cruisier.
Docklands Ferry Terminal
Departure / Arrival point: 131 Harbour Esplanade. Victoria Harbour, Docklands
Getting to Docklands
- Port Phillip Ferries berth at Docklands, Victoria Harbour Promenade. Directly across the street from Etihad Stadium
- At our location you can also acccess the Off With The Ferries Cafe. Here you can purchase ferry tickets, find tourist information and the cafe is open 7 days per week.
- Trams: Take the 35, 70 or 75 tram to Stop D3 Etihad Stadium/Bourke Street Docklands. We dock right across the road.
- Train: Get to Southern Cross station and take the Northern exit. Walk towards Etihad Stadium and take the stairs down to the left to reach Harbour Esplanade, Docklands. You will see us across the road. You should allow approx. 5 – 10 minutes to walk from Southern Cross.
For downloadable instructions re our Docklands location, please visit here.
If you are looking for parking around Docklands, we found this great website to help you out.
Pre Purchased Etihad Stadium Parking Ticket: $20. Valid for maximum 3 days parking
Instructions: You MUST pre purchase this validated parking ticket when booking a ferry ticket with us (ON LINE ONLY)
Exchange your Etihad Stadium parking ticket with our pre purchased validated ticket once on board the ferry. Use that pre purchased validated ticket to exit Etihad Stadium. You will not have the pay anything upon exiting the stadium.
Port Phillip Ferries takes no responsibility for lost pre paid tickets. Full fees will be charge if ticket is not presented at Etihad. Valid for maximum 3 days parking. Etihad Stadium general T&C’s.
Skybus: Getting to the airport from the Bellarine Peninsula couldn’t be easier. Cruise over with us and step right onto the Skybus for a fast, frequent and affordable transfer. Step on at stop 7 on their Southbank and Docklands express
Note: If travelling from Portarlington, once you get off the ferry you are closely located to the Melbourne CBD free tram service. You do not require a MYKI card if only travelling within the CBD free tram network. You can find more information on that here.
Portarlington Ferry Terminal
Getting to Portarlington and The Bellarine
- The Portarlington Pier is located quite centrally in Portarlington, just a short 3 minute walk from the main street, Newcombe Street.
- Turn off Newcombe Street onto Harding Street in the direction of the water. You will easily view the pier
- To reach the ferry terminal walk down the pier and follow the signage
- Parking: There is plenty of FREE parking close to the pier
- You may like to grab a coffee at one of the local cafes before heading off for your journey
For information on the PTV bus service departing Portarlington head here.