Catch a return ferry from Docklands to the seaside Portarlington where your local guide will take you through the finest wine, locally produced gin and fresh cider the Bellarine has to offer!
The Birdie Package 2 Day Tour
2 day golf package on the stunning Bellarine Peninsula
- Per Adult Without Parking
- Concession & Seniors Without Parking
The Birdie Golf Package
2 days of golf on the Bellarine
Only available Wednesday – Sunday
If you and your golf buddies are keen to explore more than one golf course on the Bellarine Peninsula, then an overnight package is the go. Take the ferry over, play 2 stunning Bellarine golf courses, stay in the lovely coastal town of Portarlington overnight and we’ll take care of the rest.
Please note: Birdie Packages cannot be booked with day 1 starting on a Friday due to limited Saturday morning tee times.
How it works
Choose the preferred dates and select the 2 Bellarine golf courses you’d like to play. This is the hard part cause they’re all awesome. Once this is done let us know if you’ll need car parking in Docklands for your overnight stay and we’ll go away and take care of everything for you. From your ferry tickets and breakfast on the way over to the golf booking and transfers in Portarlington. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you with a booking confirmation and itinerary.
Package itinerary details
- Parking is optional: The most convenient car park is at Marvel Stadium as it is directly across to the road from the Docklands Ferry Terminal. The ferry departs at 9.30 am (weekdays) and 10.40 am (weekends), however, you’ll need to board 20 mins prior to departure.
- Breakfast: Once on the water a breakfast snack and coffee is provided as part of your package which you can enjoy as you cruise across the bay in style aboard our state-of-the-art fast ferry.
- Portarlington: The ferry takes approximately 70 mins and arrives in Portarlington at 10.40 am (weekdays) and 11.50 am (weekends). Here a shuttle bus (with trailer) will be waiting to take you and your golfing group directly to the golf course ready for your tee time.
- Wind down: Once you’ve finished you’re free to have a drink at the club and take it easy and we’ll come and pick you up and take you to your accommodation.
- Accommodation: You and your group will be staying at the Portarlington Beach Motel which is only a 5 min walk into the town centre. Here you can enjoy the night with dinner and drinks at the newly renovated Portarlington Grand Hotel and discuss your amazing golf experience.
- Day two: Once you’ve had some breakfast we’ll transfer your group to the second golf course ready for your tee time.
- Motorised cart hire: Most golf clubs have pull carts available, however, if you’d like to book motorised carts please select this option in the booking form when prompted.
- Return trip: Once you’ve finished your second round you will be transferred back to Portarlington in time to board the return ferry at 3.45 pm (weekdays) and 4.30 pm (weekends). Once on the water, your package includes one complimentary beer, wine or soft drink from our fully licenced onboard cafe which will be fully operational the whole way back to Melbourne should you wish to have a few more drinks.
- Parking (if requested)
- Return ferry tickets from Docklands to Portarlington and back
- Breakfast on board the ferry day one – Drink on the ferry day two
- All shuttle transfers to and from Portarlington
- Two rounds of golf on the spectacular Bellarine Peninsula
- Motorised golf cart hire (if requested)
- One night accommodation Portarlington Beach Motel – Studio Room
Please fill out the form below to send your booking request.
Please note: Package requests will only be actioned 48 hrs prior to departure. To secure your preferred date it is advised to make your booking request at least 7 days prior to departure.