Easily travel between Geelong and Docklands on a world-class ferry. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Port Phillip Bay in unmatched comfort on the way to your destination.
- Docklands ↔ Portarlington
- 10 Trip Multi-Pass $14.50 Per Trip
- 20 Trip Multi-Pass $13.50 Per Trip
- 30 Trip Multi-Pass $12.50 Per Trip
- Docklands ↔ Geelong
- 10 Trip Multi-Pass $16.00 Per Trip
- 20 Trip Multi-Pass $15.00 Per Trip
- 30 Trip Multi-Pass $14.00 Per Trip
- Geelong ↔ Portarlington (not valid for Docklands services)
- 10 Trip Multi-Pass $8.00 Per Trip
- 20 Trip Multi-Pass $7.50 Per Trip
- 30 Trip Multi-Pass $7.00 Per Trip
5% off all Food & Beverage
Ongoing Multi-trip Pass Rewards
Added to the value provided by punching Multi-trip passes, is our ongoing commitment to rewarding our loyal passengers with a 5% discount on all food and beverage purchases. Available onboard both ferries and the Melbourne Ferry Terminal, all you have to do is present your valid Multi-trip Pass to our cafe staff, and you will receive a 5% discount on any food and beverage you purchase with us.
How to book once you have your Multi-trip
- After your purchase, we send you a confirmation email containing your unique Multi-trip code.
- This code will be used for your chosen service 10, 20 or 20 times.
- The email will also contain a click-through link where you can book your trips.
Please Note: These passes are for individual use only, and cannot be used for multiple people.
Multi-trip passes FAQ’s
- What is the validity of the Multi-trip pass? There is no expiry on Multi-trip passes however we do recommend they be used within 3 years of purchase.
- How far in advance should I book my ticket? To avoid disappointment we would recommend booking travel as soon as possible. Subject to availability tickets can be booked online up until boarding.
- What if I want to bring other travellers? Passes are for individual use only, and cannot be used for multiple people. Additional tickets can be purchased online.