Easily travel between Geelong and Docklands on a world-class ferry. Enjoy the sights and sounds of Port Phillip Bay in unmatched comfort on the way to your destination.
Multi-Trip Passes... From $13.50 per trip
Multi-trips offer a significant discount per trip
- Docklands ↔ Portarlington Muti Pass Fares
- 10 Trip Multi-Pass Pass Cost / Cost Per Trip
- 20 Trip Multi-Pass Pass Cost / Cost Per Trip
- 30 Trip Multi-Pass Pass Cost / Cost Per Trip
Multi-trip benefits you may not be aware of
Did you know you can travel on the ferry at any time for only $13.50 per trip… including peak periods avoiding peak surcharge fees 🚀
- Save up to 55% per trip (travel from only $13.50 one way)
- Flexibility to cancel or change bookings at the last minute without penalties (this cannot be done using an individual ticket)
- Multi-trips can be used during off-peak and peak periods such as weekends and public holidays (avoiding peak surcharge fees)
- Receive a 5% discount on F&B onboard and Melbourne Ferry Terminal
- Instant access to the Multi-trip Rewards Program
- The pass lasts for 3 years so there’s no rush to use it
5% off all Food & Beverages with a valid Multi-trip Pass
Added to the value of multi-trip passes is our ongoing commitment to rewarding our loyal passengers with a 5% discount on all food and beverage purchases. Available onboard both ferries and at the Melbourne Ferry Terminal, present your valid multi-trip pass to our cafe staff, and you will receive a 5% discount on any food and beverage you purchase with us.
Multi-trip Reward Program
Added to the already long list of benefits you receive by using Multi-trip passes on the ferry, Port Phillip Ferries also has a Multi-trip Rewards Program for those who have a valid Multi-trip Pass.
How to book your ferry tickets once you have your Multi-trip
- After your purchase, we send you a confirmation email containing your unique Multi-trip code.
- This code will be used for your chosen service 10, 20 or 30 times.
- The email will also contain a click-through link where you can book your trips.
Please Note: These passes are for individual use only, and cannot be used for multiple people.
Multi-Trip passes Ferry Tickets FAQs
- What is the validity of the Multi-Trip pass? There is no expiry on Multi-Trip passes however we do recommend they be used within 3 years of purchase.
- How far in advance should I book my ticket? To avoid disappointment, we would recommend booking travel on our Melbourne ferry routes as soon as possible. Subject to availability tickets can be booked online up until boarding.
- What if I want to bring other travelers? Passes are for individual use only, and cannot be used for multiple people. Additional tickets can be purchased online.
- Can I use this pass for other destinations? To ensure we can provide the most cost-effective rate, we have limited your Multi-Trip pass to your chosen destination segments. Multi-Trip passes are not interchangeable with other Port Phillip Ferries destination segments. (e.g. Portarlington to/from Docklands Multi-Trip pass is not redeemable for other segments Geelong to/from Docklands or Geelong to/from Portarlington).