A Grand Day Out (Departures from Docklands, Melbourne) > Cruise across the bay to visit the magnificent and historical Portarlington Grand Hotel. Standing tall on the main street since 1888, the hotel has now completed a magnificent renovation and is open for business. Only a short walk away from where the ferry docks, look up the hill towards the hotel turret which will lead you to our oasis.
Putt & Golf Tours on the Bellarine
- Putt & Golf Tours P/p incl. ferry, transfers, Golf, F&B & more
- 20% surcharge applies on public holidays = $174.00AU per person on public holidays.
Putt & Golf Tours
A great family day trip adventure that starts on the ferry
Start your day with a relaxing ferry cruise across the bay to the stunning little seaside town of Portarlington. Here you’ll be picked up by shuttle bus and whisked down the road to the state-of-the-art driving range facility at The Range @ Curlewis.
This package is a sports lover’s adventure packed with the 3 best B’s ever – Balls, Burgers and Beverages! The Range @ Curlewis has 18 x indoor/outdoor driving bays, auto tees, and is Victoria’s 1st Toptracer Range facility. There’s also a very cool two-tier Mini Golf course that will guarantee loads of family fun. – and that’s just the beginning. There’s also a very cool two-tier Mini Golf course that will guarantee loads of family fun. Or let technology take hold and step into the future by playing the worlds best golf courses on the XGolf Simulators – there’s more than 80 of the best international courses to tackle – The options are endless.
Then you can kick back and wine and dine in the majestic contemporary space that is The Range @ Curlewis.
This packages takes care of everything for you including your return ferry tickets which will be emailed to you closer to your date of travel.
All putt & golf tours operate on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Included in these time frames is your return shuttle to Port Phillip Ferry dock in Portarlington for your return voyage across the bay.
Thursday & Friday tours – 10:40am – 4:00pm.
Saturdays & Sundays – 11:50am – 4:30pm.
- Pre-booked ‘Port Phillip Ferries’ return ticket.
- Shuttle Bus return transport to The Range @ Curlewis.
- Complimentary beverage of choice on arrival. Beverage options include pot of beer, cider, house wine or soft drink. Excludes Cocktails and Spirits.
- 1 x Bucket of 50 Balls including club hire.
- Burger & chips for lunch is included (Vegetarian options available) + Option to purchase a different lunch and/or refreshments from the extensive Range Menu at your own cost.
- 1 x round of Mini Golf. (Can be swapped for additional Bucket of 50 x Balls).
- ½ Hour XGolf Simulator usage, including clubs.