Escape the city via a fast ferry from Docklands and sail directly to Portarlington. From here you’ll be transferred directly to Bennetts where you will experience the best scenic views and have a long-overdue catch-up with Bennetts Tastes of the Bellarine. Bennetts offers delicious food, wine and a relaxing day out at their charming and rustic cellar door (with amazing views of the You Yangs to boot).
Local Portarlington Mussels and Seafood
- Guests Per Person
Enjoy Fresh Mussels!
Advance Mussel Supply’s farm gate has grown into its very own Little Mussel Café, where the focus is all on fresh seafood (direct from the farmer) and the best of local produce.
This package will have you cruising across the bay from Docklands to Portarlington to enjoy a $40 credit at the Little Mussel to spend as you see fit.
They are just short stroll up the hill from the ferry, so getting there is easy. The hard part will be decided how to spend your Little Mussel Credit.
Because really, the possibilities are endless:
- Enjoy a delicious sit-down lunch of your choosing: Angasi oysters, freshly caught mussels cooked in a mouth-watering sauce, seafood chowder, farmhouse mussel pot pie or coconut curry scallop pie, to name a few.
- Wash it all down with local wine, beer, cider, soft drinks, coffee and even dessert if you’re up for it.
- Or you could pop into the retail store, stock up on some local produce and make a picnic day out of it. Think Portarlington mussels by the kg, freshly shucked Angasi or Pacific Oysters, smoked mussels or pâté from the Bellarine Smokehouse.
2-hour lunch sittings available if you are wanting to eat-in. Book for a 12.30pm or 1pm lunch sitting
- Return ferry ticket
- Experience the Little Mussel Café
- $40 credit for food, drink or fresh produce
- 2-hour lunch sittings
- Book for a 12.30pm or 1pm sitting