Port Phillip Ferry travels between Portarlington, on the Bellarine Peninsula, and Docklands, Melbourne.
We travel 365 days of the year with 2 return trips per day.
Getting to The Bellarine has never been cruisier.
Docklands Ferry Terminal
Departure / Arrival point: 131 Harbour Esplanade. Victoria Harbour, Docklands
For more information on our location please visit here.
Getting to Docklands
- Port Phillip Ferries berth at Docklands, Victoria Harbour Promenade. Directly across the street from Etihad Stadium
- Trams: Take the 35, 70 or 75 tram to Stop D3 Etihad Stadium/Bourke Street Docklands. We dock right across the road.
- Train: Get to Southern Cross station and take the Northern exit. Walk towards Etihad Stadium and take the stairs down to the left to reach Harbour Esplanade, Docklands. You will see us across the road. You should allow approx. 5 – 10 minutes to walk from Southern Cross.
If you are looking for parking around Docklands, we found this great website to help you out.
Note: If travelling from Portarlington, once you get off the ferry you are closely located to the Melbourne CBD free tram service. You do not require a MYKI card if only travelling within the CBD free tram network. You can find more information on that here.
Skybus: Getting to the airport from the Bellarine Peninsula couldn’t be easier. Cruise over with us and step right onto the Skybus for a fast, frequent and affordable transfer. Step on at stop 7 on their Southbank and Docklands express
Portarlington Ferry Terminal
Departure / Arrival point: Portarlington Pier, Portarlington
Getting to Portarlington and The Bellarine
- The Portarlington Pier is located quite centrally in Portarlington, just a short 3 minute walk from the main street, Newcombe Street.
- Turn off Newcombe Street onto Harding Street in the direction of the water. You will easily view the pier
- To reach the ferry terminal walk down the pier and follow the signage
- Parking: There is plenty of FREE parking close to the pier
- You may like to grab a coffee at one of the local cafes before heading off for your journey
For information on the PTV bus service departing Portarlington head here.