Catch a return ferry from Docklands to the seaside Portarlington where your local guide will take you through the finest wine, locally produced gin and fresh cider the Bellarine has to offer!
- Monday-Thursday Excluding: Easter Public Holidays
- Friday-Sunday Excluding: Easter Public Holidays
Lorne Stay and Explore Package
Experience The Great Ocean Road and the iconic, coastal town of Lorne with your own private concierge. You will explore waterfalls, lookouts, and historical sites, with local stories and knowledge to keep you entertained.
Work up an appetite then dine at one of Lorne’s top destination restaurants, Movida, Coda, or Ipsos. With central accommodation at The Anchorage in Lorne, the beach and cafes will be at your doorstep.
As we make our way back to the ferry the following day, we will stop at some more key attractions and a vineyard for tastings and lunch.
This package is designed so that you can see more, do more and explore more!
- Return Ferry Trip
- Return Transfers from Portarlington Pier or Geelong Waterfront.
- Overnight Accommodation at The Anchorage Lorne (twin-share)
- Day 1 – Private Tour of Lorne and the Great Ocean Road.
- Dinner bookings arranged with a Lorne destination restaurant, Coda, Movida, or Ipsos
- Day 2 -The Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie, Bells Beach and stop at a Bellarine Vineyard for lunch.
Mon – Thurs $499 per person
Fri – Sun $549 per person
Minimum 2 people – Maximum 6
Extra night’s accommodation can be booked on request.
Package excludes meals.