One of Geelong’s greatest dining adventures starts here on the pier at Wah Wah Gee.
Morning Discovery Cruises
- Adults From Docklands
- Concession From Docklands
- Children From Docklands
- Groups (10 or more) From Docklands
- Package including 1-hour Cruise (from Docklands) and Transfers from Portarlington or Geelong
- Adult Package Cruise + Return ferry from Portarlington or Geelong
- Concession Package Cruise + Return ferry from Portarlington or Geelong
- Child Package Cruise + Return ferry from Portarlington or Geelong
- Groups (10 or more) Cruise + Return ferry from Portarlington or Geelong
1 Hour Morning Discovery Cruise
60-minute cruise, departing and returning from Docklands
Morning tea and historical commentary along the way.
April Cruises Dates
- Friday 28 April – 11.30 am to 12.30 pm
Explore Melbourne from a different perspective with a morning on the Yarra River departing from Victoria Harbour in Docklands. Be transported back in time by listening to historical commentary about the harbour’s rich past, industrious port and key landmarks along the Yarra River. Also included in your leisurely morning cruise is a complimentary Morning Tea.
Our modern ferries feature multiple indoor and outdoor seating areas, accessible onboard facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi and charging stations. They are also easily accessible for all via our boarding ramps and they comfortably accommodate wheelchairs, motorised mobility scooters, and prams.
- A relaxing 1-hour discovery cruise onboard Port Phillip Ferries
- On-board historical commentary
- Morning Tea/Coffee with a sweet treat
Please Note: This is a special event cruise outside of our regular services. Companion card travellers and infants will not receive the food and beverage component of this package. Additional items may be purchased from the onboard cafe. Cancellation within 72 hours of travel is non-refundable.
Transfer Packages from Portarlington
Although these cruises depart from and return to Docklands, the timings have been set up so residents from Portarlington (and surrounding areas) can catch the ferry over and arrive in Docklands with plenty of time before the short cruises depart. To make this option affordable we have set up a Special Package price for Bellarine residents that includes the return ferry trip from Portarlington.
Please note there will be some time after the cruise finishes and when the ferry returns back to Portarlington. At this time, we can offer the comfort of the Melbourne Ferry Terminal for lunch and afternoon drinks, however, please be aware of the return ferry schedule before taking up this offer. View the regular ferry timetable here >>
* Tickets cannot be purchased at the ferry terminal on the day and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.