Wildlife Photographer of the Year + Return Ferry Package
No showing at the National Wool Museum
- Price includes return ferry ex Docklands
- Concessions Seniors Card Holders, Students, Concessions
- Group of 25+ Per person
- Children Ages 4 to 16
- Family Passes 2 Adults & 2 Children
- Photography Credits: 1. Hippo Nursery by Mike Korostelev (Russia), Category Winner Under Water. 2. The Big Standoff by Olivier Gonnet (France), Highly Commended Behaviour Mammals. 3. Rock Idol by Isaac Szabo, Highly Commended Under Water. 4. Snow Bison by Max Waugh (USA), Highly Commended Animal Portraits
National Wool Museum Discovery Cruise
Featuring: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
Package includes return ferry from Docklands + Exhibition
Port Phillip Ferries has an exclusive package including return ferry tickets from Docklands, Wool Museum entry and access to this fascinating exhibition, which will be displayed for the next few months. A great adventure for the whole family.
Wildlife Photographer of the Year
The much-anticipated photography event of the summer returns to the National Wool Museum.
Direct from the Natural History Museum London, Wildlife Photographer of the Year takes audiences on a journey of exploration of the planet’s habitats, from sprawling urban metropolises to the deep polar seas, meeting the creatures that rely on these places to survive. Come face to face with species at risk of extinction and those brought back from the brink. See first-hand how human activities, both good and bad, are shaping the natural world.
- Monday to Friday (From 18 Dec): Ferry departs Docklands at 9.30 am and the return ferry departs at 3.00 pm.
- Saturday & Sunday (Now available): Ferry departs Docklands at 10.40 am and return ferry departs at 4.00 pm.
- Return ferry tickets from Docklands to Geelong (via Portarlington)
- National Wool Museum Entry Ticket (available for same-day use between 11.40 am – 3.00 pm)
- Entry into the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition
- Ferry boarding opens 20 minutes and closes 3 minutes prior to departure times.
- Cruise duration is approx 2 hours 10 mins each direction.
- National Wool Museum is an approx 5-minute walk from the Geelong ferry terminal.
- The museum closes daily at 3 pm. We recommend allowing for at least 60-90 mins viewing time.
- For General Entry to the National Wool Museum please present this Port Phillip Ferries boarding pass to National Wool Museum staff upon entry. For additional assistance please call Geelong Gallery on (03) 5272 4701 or Port Phillip Ferries on (03) 9514 8959
- National Wool Museum and Ferry Tickets are only valid for names and travel dates provided on your ticket booking.
Map to National Wool Museum Geelong
Then what’s for lunch?
Why not treat yourself to lunch at one of our recommended restaurants and bars with an exclusive offer to Port Phillip Ferries passengers?
Geelong Boat House > has 10% off food exclusive to Port Phillip Ferries passengers. Their speciality is Fish and Chips: Dine in or Takeaway. Sit at tables on the gangplank, go upstairs to the bridge deck, or have a picnic on the grass. Click here
Black Sheep > located inside National Wool Museum has 15% off food and beverages exclusive to Port Phillip Ferries passengers Click here
The Edge Geelong > has 15% off food and beverages exclusive to Port Phillip Ferries passengers Click here
Wah Wah Gee Restaurant > offers an extensive menu of Asian fusion dishes Click here