Travel between Portarlington and Docklands aboard our world-class ferries. With unmatched comfort, your trip between the city and the coast has never been cruisier.
Travel with us often? There are some fantastic benefits to using Multi-trip passes that you may not be aware of:
- Save up to 55% per trip (travel from only $13.50 one way)
- Flexibility to cancel or change bookings at the last minute without penalties (this cannot be done using an individual ticket)
- Multi-trips can be used on services during off-peak and peak periods such as weekends and public holidays (avoiding peak surcharge fees)
- Receive a 5% discount on F&B onboard and Melbourne Ferry Terminal
- Instant access to the Multi-trip Rewards Program
- The pass lasts for 3 years so there’s no rush to use it
Join us for the morning commute into the city aboard a modern fast ferry with all the creature comforts and a stress-free start to your morning:
- Easy parking near Portarlington Ferry Terminal
- Guaranteed seat on the morning ferry
- Large comfy indoor & outdoor seating
- From only $13.50 one way with Multi-trip Pass
- 70 minutes to get a jump start on your day
- Free Wi-Fi and large laptop tables to work on
- Licenced cafe onboard for refreshments
- Easy trams and trains in Melbourne when you arrive
Work with Port Phillip Ferries
Make getting there part of the adventure
Port Phillip Ferries is not just a passenger ferry service. We connect people and experiences, and we’re on a mission to transform daily travel between Melbourne and the Geelong and Bellarine regions, one cruise at a time.
Our service is enjoyed by daily commuters and leisure travelers who wish to access the coast or the city with ease.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Port Phillip Bay. There is no better way to travel, guaranteed!
Unfortunately, we do not allow pets or animals on board unless they have an Assistance Animal Pass. For more details please see our FAQs page > Click Here
Melbourne Ferry Terminal Cafe
Now Open! Come in and experience the new Melbourne Ferry Terminal Cafe. With a range of delicious new menu items come and enjoy a coffee or a bite to eat while overlooking the spectacular views of Victoria Harbour toward the Bolte Bridge.
Plus for a very limited time, we have a very special offer that will reward your loyalty. When you purchase 5 lunches at the new cafe you will receive a one-way ferry trip to Portarlington or Geelong. Click below for all the details on the Melbourne Ferry Terminal Cafe.
Ferry Service Highlights From the Travel Blog
New Melbourne Ferry Terminal is now open The new Melbourne Ferry Terminal, which will act as a “Community Hub for Docklands’ residents, businesses and visitors,” is now open opposite Central Pier. Port Phillip Ferries has responded to community and stakeholder demand by creating a purpose-built ferry terminal/community hub with a full-service café, accessible bathrooms, and…
March 9, 2022
Escape to Portarlington for the day. A day of fresh sea air, wide open spaces and friendly faces does wonder! While you are there, be sure to check out these superb seaside suggestions… The beautiful bayside of Portarlington is nestled away on the Bellarine, surrounded by stunning coastlines and scenic settings. Discover it all at…
June 23, 2022
Geelong’s Waterfront and surrounds make for a fabulous fun-filled family day out, even on a budget – rail, hail or shine! AND you’re guaranteed to find something for everyone! The Waterfront is where you’ll depart your vessel and begin your day, and there’s no shortage of fun-filled activities to choose from. Warm up as you…
June 17, 2021