Bennetts Tastes of the Bellarine
DURATION: Approx 5 hrs
COST: 149 PP
Escape the city, experience the best scenic views and have a long-overdue catch-up with Bennett’s Tastes of the Bellarine.
Bennett’s offers delicious food, wine and relaxing day out at their charming and rustic cellar door (with amazing views of the You Yangs to boot).
Choose one of three food and drink experiences:
75 Minute Tasting Lunch: Eight Bennett’s wines paired with matching foods in an interactive lunch highlighting tastes of the Bellarine.
Bellarine Country Roast: Leg of Bellarine pork or lamb, served table side for you to carve and share accompanied by roasted vegetables and potatoes. Minimum of 6 people required for booking – 3 bottles of wine included.
Three-Course Catch Up: Three courses of your favourite Bennett’s on Bellarine dishes and a glass of wine.
$149 per person
Every Saturday & Sunday:
– Ferry service departs Docklands at 10:40am
– Arrive to Portarlington at 11:50am
– Sit for lunch at 1pm
– Depart Bennetts at 2.30pm
– Head to main street of Portarlington for a wander and a shop before departing Portarlington at 4:30pm
– Arrival back to Docklands at 5.40pm
- Return ferry ticket
- Transfers to Bennett’s on Bellarine
- Glass of sparkling on arrival
- Two-hour dining experience
- Choose from three food & drink experiences
- Time to wander Portarlington
- Return transfer to the ferry
by Port Phillip Ferries | Jun 25, 2020