A Day of Gin, Wine & Cider
DURATION: Approx 7.5 hrs.
COST: $159 - $169 pp
Cruise across Port Phillip Bay from Melbourne and let Andy’s Trails guide you on a tour of the Bellarine’s best gin, wine and cider. Andy has carefully curated his favourite places to showcase the region. Experience an all-inclusive tour with a gin tasting session, wine tastings and a paddle of ciders, topped off with a lunch of local produce at Flying Brick Cider House.
• $159 per person for groups of 8 to 11
• $169 per person for groups of 7 or less
Tour includes return travel from Docklands on Port Phillip Ferries and transfers across the region.
Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Service times:
Thursday and Friday
Service departs Docklands at 9:30am
Depart Portarlington at 3.45pm with arrival back to Docklands at 4.55pm
Saturday and Sunday
Service departs Docklands at 10:40am
Depart Portarlington at 4.30pm with arrival back to Docklands at 5.40pm
- Return ferry trip
- Transport between venues
- Gin tasting at The Whiskery
- Wine tasting at Bennetts on Bellarine
- Lunch at Flying Brick Cider House
- Cider tasting, Flying Brick Cider House
- Wine tasting at Terindah Estate
- Return transfer to the ferry
by Port Phillip Ferries | Jun 5, 2019