Andy’s Bellarine Trail
DURATION: Approx 7.5 hrs.
COST: $149 - $159 pp
Cruise across Port Phillip Bay from Melbourne and let Andy’s guide you on the Bellarine Trail Tour. Andy has carefully curated his favourite places to showcase the region. Experience an all-inclusive tour with a gin tasting session, wine tasting and a paddle of ciders, topped off with a lunch of local produce at Flying Brick Cider House.
• $149 per person for groups of 8 to 11
• $159 per person for groups of 7 or less
Tour includes return travel from Docklands on Port Phillip Ferries and transfers across the region.
Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Service times:
Thursday and Friday
Service departs Docklands at 9:30am
Depart Portarlington at 3.45pm with arrival back to Docklands at 5.05pm
Saturday and Sunday
Service departs Docklands at 10:45am
Depart Portarlington at 4.30pm with arrival back to Docklands at 5.50pm
- Return ferry trip
- Transport between venues
- Gin tasting at The Whiskery
- Lunch at Flying Brick Cider House
- Cider tasting, Flying Brick Cider House
- Wine tasting at Scotchmans Hill
- Return transfer to the ferry
by Port Phillip Ferries | Oct 5, 2018