If you and your golf buddies are keen to explore more than one golf course on the Bellarine Peninsula then an overnight package is the go. Take the ferry over, play 2 stunning Bellarine golf…
Hole In One Package 1 Day Tour
1 day golf package on the stunning Bellarine Peninsula
- Per Adult Without Parking
- Concession & Seniors Without Parking
Hole In One Golf Package
1 day of golf on the Bellarine via fast ferry
Only available Wednesday to Friday
If you and your golf buddies are short on time and can’t do an overnight stay, then this package is for you. Forget the hassles of driving down the freeway and take the ferry to experience the spectacular Bellarine golf region, and we’ll take care of everything for you.
How it works
Choose your prefered date and select one of 4 Bellarine golf courses to play. This is the hard part cause they’re all awesome. Once this is done let us know if you’ll need car parking in Docklands for the day and we’ll go away and take care of everything for you. From your ferry tickets and breakfast on the way over to the golf booking and transfers in Portarlington. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you with a booking confirmation and itinerary.
- Parking is optional: The most convenient car park is at Marvel Stadium as it is directly across to the road from the Docklands Ferry Terminal. The ferry departs at 9.30 am, however you’ll need to board 20 mins prior to departure.
- Breakfast: Once on the water a breakfast snack and coffee is provided onboard which can enjoy as you cruise across the bay in style aboard our state-of-the-art fast ferries.
- Portarlington: The ferry takes approximately 70 mins and arrives in Portarlington at 10.40 am. Here a shuttle bus (with trailer) will be waiting to take you and your golfing group directly to the Portarlington Golf Course.
- Tee off: Tee off is at 11 am sharp as you’ll need to get around in approximately 4 hours in order to make the return ferry back to Docklands at 3.45 pm.
- Motorised cart hire: Due to the tight time frames motorised cart hire is mandatory and included in this package.
- Return trip: Once you’ve finished your round you will be transferred back to Portarlington in time to board the return ferry at 3.45 pm. Once on the water, your package includes one complimentary beer, wine or soft drink from our fully licenced onboard cafe which will be fully operational the whole way back to Melbourne should you wish to have a few more drinks.
Please fill out the form below to send your booking request.
Please note: Package requests will only be actioned 48 hrs prior to departure. To secure your preferred date it is advised to make your booking request at least 7 days prior to departure.