Get excited Geelong, we’re changing the game for travelling to and from your wonderful city. With the help of our Geelong partners, we’re running FREE Geelong Ferry Trials on Tuesday 24th and 31st July. We’ll be running an early morning service to Melbourne and an afternoon service back to Geelong.
Supporting permanent ferry services in and out of Geelong will help in creating opportunities for tourism, business, commuting and more.
And now Melburnians have access to cruise across to Geelong with 5 hours to spend in the wonderful waterfront city. Head here to book your FREE tickets
Ready To Book?
Why Take The Ferry?
There is no better way to travel, guaranteed!
What You Should Know
Please remember, our Geelong Ferry Trials are simply a trial to gauge interest in a permanent passenger ferry service for Geelong. If successful, we will adopt a timetable most suitable for the Geelong community. We will survey all the travellers that come on board for their very welcome feedback. We will also look at parking and other logistics down the track if the services become permanent. Here is the best guide for Geelong parking availability for the moment.
– You can book one way or return. We don’t mind sharing the love with the trains. Its all about offering Geelong people more choices on how they want to travel.
– Get to the ferry on ya bike? Make sure you book your bike as well when you book your seat. We have 20 bike racks available
– We will be collecting a gold coin donation on the day to go towards a local charity
– Find out info on our Docklands location and the tram and train transport here.
– If you need to cancel your booking, you can find the cancel option on your email confirmation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a heap of interested people, and we wouldn’t want anyone to miss out if there was a spare seat for them.
– If we need to cancel due to poor weather or operational reasons, we will contact you via email the day prior to the event. We will also post an update on our website and Facebook. Please check these channels prior to travelling.
– Haven’t found the information you need? Please email us at email@example.com
My only gripe is that you can’t buy a newspaper. Let’s all support this wonderful service because if we don’t it’s back to the traffic jam again. Flippy1984
More than 7,000 people have subscribed to be the first to hear about our news, deals and latest offers!