Geelong Cats vs. North Melbourne at Marvel Stadium
May 12 @ 9:00 am - 6:15 pm
And just like *that* the 2019 AFL Season has begun! As always, Port Phillip Ferries have got your back to get you to this season’s games in relaxed comfort and style.
Set sail with us from Portarlington at 9am Sunday 12th May to catch the Cats take on the Roos at Marvel Stadium, before heading back on the 6:15pm service.
We’ll arrive at Victoria Harbour – right beneath Marvel Stadium – at 10:20am, which will give you plenty of time to explore the sights and surrounds of Docklands before heading to the game at 1.10pm.
The Sunday Funday (pre-and-post Footy) activities are endless:
• Head to Mill & Bakery for some coffee, croissants, pastries and cake. (The sausage rolls are 👌)
• Enjoy a hearty and delicious pre-game lunch at The Woolshed
• Did someone say ‘retail therapy’? Partake a spot of shopping or a bite to eat at the many quality stores at nearby District Docklands.
• Experience art in a whole new way at ArtVo
• Reach for the sky with a flight on the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
• Kick off the festivities with a round of fun-filled games at Archie Brothers Cirque Electriq
• Sneak in a cheeky film at the brand new, state-of-the-art HOYTS District Docklands
• Partake in a craft beer tasting at one of Melbourne’s newest breweries, Urban Alley
• Check out Melbourne’s best makers and culinary wizards at The Rose St. Artists’ Market
• Hire a GoBoat!
🎉 PS: Did you hear the good news?! 🎉
Our dedicated Geelong Service will commence in December 2019.
Although we won’t be in Geelong in time for the 2019 AFL Season, we’re still sailing between Portarlington and Docklands 365 days a year. Check out our definitive guide to catching the ‘Ferry to the Footy’ from Portarlington within our current schedule.