Who said the daily commute to Melbs has to be unpredictable… stressful… rushed… uncomfortable?
We’ve changed the game for commuters on The Bellarine; and now it’s time for you to think outside the box and break your habit. One cruise and you’ll be converted.
This is the better way to commute, guaranteed!
We cruise Monday to Friday, departures at 7.00am and returning on the 5:30pm (schedule here)
This is serious people; this will make you happier, healthier and give you hours of your life back.
Set the Cruise Control
Get to scenic Portarlington, with free car parking available just a short stroll away from the ferry.
Our friendly crew will welcome you on board before you depart for an approx 80 minute journey to Docklands. Look out for wildlife, beautiful sunrises and we guarantee there won’t be a traffic jam in sight!
You won’t be needing for anything more except a good playlist and your next Netflix series.
Put your coffee order in and get ready to smash the day. Enjoy a beer or wine on the way home!
Easy. Roomy. Relaxed. Friendly. Comfortable. Did we mention coffee?
Watching this 60 seconds….Will. Change. Your. Life.
1. Parking in Portarlington is free! Say what? Yes there is heaps of parking space in Portarlington where you can leave your car for the day. That beats paying for petrol and parking in the city doesn’t it?
Find the recommended parking spot here.
2. Free Wi-Fi to get some work done (or watch your fav Netflix series). You’re welcome.
3. Choose a window seat, or sun yourself on an outdoor deck. We guarantee you a seat on every delightful journey, with some tables and drop down trays if you so require.
4. We cruise direct to Victoria Harbour, Docklands. Just across the road from Marvel Stadium (formerly Etihad) & 30 seconds away from the free CBD tram network. Southern Cross is just a short walk away.
5. Regular cruiser? Buy a 10 or 25 pass on board and enjoy the savings. You deserve it!
6. Caffeine to start your day? You go it! Our on board cafe is now operating, with snacks and food available as well. Pre dinner drink?…sure thing. Our cafe is now licensed with beer and wine available.
7. Want the goss hot off the press? Email us & request to be added to our SMS updates. You’ll be the first to know of any news, delays, cancellations or changes to schedule. Don’t stress, we won’t bombard you with these.