6 Week Free Commute Campaign | Terms & Conditions
Applications will only be accepted between Monday 2 May – Friday 24 June 2022
Employees save up to $1,080^ travel with Port Phillip Ferries between Geelong or Portarlington to Docklands Melbourne.
This can be used as a benefit to help you to recruit, retain, and transition staff back into the workplace from Monday to Friday. (^amount based on 7 weeks of return weekday travel ex Geelong)
*Some important things to note:
Port Phillip Ferries will only communicate with the nominated account coordinator (e.g. HR manager) to arrange a promotional code to book free tickets.
To be approved for this promotion we will require the business to have an ABN/ACN number and a minimum of 2 employees is required to sign up for this promotion and regularly commute to Melbourne for work during the validity of the campaign with Port Phillip Ferries.
Nominated account holders from successful Round 1* organisations will be contacted by Port Phillip Ferries if they have had a minimum of two staff regularly travelling on Port Phillip Ferries commuter services. (*valid from Monday to Friday TBC)
- To register your company please CLICK HERE and complete all mandatory questions.
- By completing this form you agree to allow our Business Development team to get in touch with a plan and to provide ongoing promotional offers.
- Once registration has been approved an email will be provided to the nominated account coordinator (e.g. HR manager) with the unique company promotion code.
- Free tickets must be booked on the Port Phillip Ferries website using the unique company promo code. Travel is available on Port Phillip Ferries commuter services Monday to Friday TBC. Refer to the Geelong and Portarlington commuter timetable CLICK HERE.
- If Port Phillip Ferries detect suspicious or fraudulent booking activity, we will notify the company account holder and cancel the unique company promotion code.
- Port Phillip Ferries reserve the right to cancel the ‘6 Week Free Commute Campaign’ promotion without notice.
To view our commuter timetable CLICK HERE
Port Phillip Ferries understand that Geelong and Bellarine region has many new residents that are choosing to commute to Melbourne for work and we want to help them by making the return to the workplace a relaxing and stress-free experience.
The 6 Week Free Commute Campaign campaign helps you save on up to $1,080^ worth of travel over 6 weeks between Geelong or Portarlington to Docklands Melbourne when travelling with Port Phillip Ferries on our commuter timetable > CLICK HERE.
(^amount based on return weekday travel ex Geelong)
To verify employment and assist in promoting this offer within your organisation Port Phillip Ferries ask that we can be connected to your HR Manager or equivalent about registering your whole company for the 6 Week Free Commute Campaign.
Port Phillip Ferries has a range of amenities to allow employees to begin their day onboard;
- Free Wi-Fi and power points
- Large laptop & work tables
- Plenty of power outlets
- Phone charging ports
- Barista made coffee
- Licensed onboard cafe
- Guaranteed seat
- Free bike racks
Access from Port Phillip Ferries Docklands terminal to CBD offices and metro Melbourne locations;
- Within a short walk to Docklands offices including Colin Street Precinct
- D3 free-tram stop is located opposite Port Phillip Ferries Docklands terminal. From there you can take the 35, 70 or 75 tram
- A short walk to Collins Street tram stop D16. From there you can take the 11 or 48 tram
- A short walk to Southern Cross Station connected by Marvel Stadium and Bourke Street pedestrian footbridge
- Capital City bike trail and CBD bike lanes
- Car sharing service partner GoGet with an exclusive 1-year free membership to Port Phillip Ferries passengers who sign-up