WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the website at http://www.portphillipferries.com.au/ (Website). LG Ferries Pty Ltd trading as Port Phillip Ferries is the owner and operator of the Website. A reference to 'we', 'us' or 'our' in these Terms is a reference LG Ferries Pty Ltd trading as Port Phillip Ferries. A reference to 'you' or 'your' is to a user of the Website.
These Terms govern the use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website (other than to review the Terms) you confirm your acceptance of the Terms, and you agree to use the Website only in accordance with the Terms as contained on the Website at the time of use.
Use of the Website
You may only use the Website or any content contained on it for personal use and you must not use the Website for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Where you provide information to us through the Website, you warrant that you are entitled to provide the information to us without infringing the rights of any person.
You must not do anything:
- that interferes with the orderly working or security of the Website or the servers on which the Website is hosted; or
- that is in breach of our intellectual property rights.
Where access to any part of the Website is subject to restrictions, you must not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access.
We may suspend or terminate your access to the Website, or the availability of the Website generally, at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- as between you and us, we are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Website and all content on the Website; and
- you may not copy, reproduce, alter, adapt, translate, transmit, distribute, post a link to or display the Website or any content on the Website unless you have our prior written permission to do so.
We do not make any representation or give guarantee or warranty that:
- the content of the Website is up to date or accurate or fit for any particular purpose;
- the Website or any server on which the Website is hosted is free of viruses, errors or other defects, including those that may be harmful to your computer; or
- that the Website or any particular content will be accessible to you on a continuous or uninterrupted basis.
You acknowledge and agree that data transmitted over the Internet may not be secure and you use the Internet and the Website at your own risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude liability for any losses or damages or expenses whatsoever arising out of your use of the Website.
Third Party website
If the Website includes any links to third party websites you acknowledge and agree that:
- these may not remain current or may not be maintained; and
- unless expressly stated to the contrary, the inclusion of such links does not indicate any relationship between us and that third party, and should not be construed as an endorsement of any information contained, or any products or services offered for sale, on that third party website; and
- your use of such links to third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
These Terms are governed by the laws in force in Victoria. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
No failure to exercise nor any delay in exercising any right under the Terms operates as a waiver.
If any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force.
In these Terms:
- a reference to the singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular; and
- a reference to intellectual property rights means all statutory and common law rights, whether registered or not or capable of registration or not, in respect of any intangible property including without limitation in respect of copyright, trade marks, designs and patents.