Don’t let the cooler weather keep you out of the garden! Join resident permaculture gardener Ben Shaw for a fun morning at Basils Farm.
Some of the topics we plan to cover in this workshop & our FREE Friday catch up’s include:
In this workshop we will cover the following topics:
- Species selection and planting for winter.
- Farming worms in the garden.
- Kitchen garden harvests and how to use them (creating sensational soups).
- Winter propagation (hardwood cuttings).
- Pruning deciduous trees and shrubs.
- Soil health & nutrition (legumes & green manures).
- Orchard Design.
- Garden Design.