Cruise. Wine. Dine. Sunset. With Merne & Oakdene Wines. Geelong to Portarlington
December 2 @ 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120
Join us for the delicious voyage from Geelong to Portarlington to celebrate some of the best our Bellarine backyard has to offer featuring, Merne Restaurant, Oakdene Wines and Lighthouse Olive Oil.
Cruise along the bay taking in the sights and sounds around you. Heading towards Portarlington you’ll spy the Bellarine hills and vineyards and journey past the famous mussel farms of the region. Arrive in Portarlington and take a stroll down the pier to your courtesy bus.
Enjoy a short scenic drive around the local area in anticipation for your arrival at the magnificent property now owned by Oakdene Wines and shared with the hottest new restaurant on the Bellarine, listed in the Good Food Guide, Merne. The passionate people behind Oakdene Wines, Merne Restaurant and Lighthouse Olive Oils will lead you through an afternoon of discovery, tastes and surprise.
There will be wine and olive oil tastings, delicious snacks and dinner provided by the talented chefs at Merne and you’ll hear about the exciting things going on at this amazing property.
After this experience, and as the sun begins to set on a day light savings evening, the ferry will depart Portarlington in time for your arrival back to beautiful Geelong.
Here’s all the delicious details:
- $120 all-inclusive of return ferry trip. Bus Transfers. Wine tastings with Oakdene Wines. Tastings with Lighthouse Olive Oils. Pre-dinner snacks provided by Merne Restaurant + an exciting two course dinner with matched wine
- Depart (Stoney Pier) next to the Royal Geelong Yacht Club
- Please board at 3pm for 3.15 departure
- Arrive back in Geelong at 9pm
- Confirm your booking on board with printed ticket or show your confirmation via your electronic device
PS: If you’re too busy on December 2nd we are running regular services between Geelong and Portarlington every Saturday between Nov 11 and Dec 23. So you can simply hop on and create your own itinerary at either end. Here’s a few ideas from us!