Sit back… relax… get comfortable… it’s time to smell the sea breeze on your way to work
Who said the daily commute to Melbs has to be boring… long… rushed… uncomfortable? We didn’t.
We’ve changed the game for commuters on The Bellarine. Skip the drive to the train station; forget the sight of tail lights in the traffic jam; replace the frustration of the highway with the smell of the fresh sea air. Because this is the better way to commute.
We run Monday to Friday departures at 7am and returning at 5:30pm (check out our full schedule here) We take you from The Bellarine to Melbourne, in great comfort and style.
What The Journey Looks Like
Our friendly team will welcome you on board – before you depart for your under 90 minute journey from Portarlington to Docklands. Keep an eye out for local wildlife, beautiful sunrises and of course there won’t be a traffic jam in sight!
What The Journey Feels Like
Easy. Roomy. Relaxed. Friendly. Comfortable. With all the creature comforts on board, it becomes the easiest commute you will ever make.
1. Of course you need Wi-Fi to get some work done (or watch your fav Netflix series)
2. Who needs a seat? You do. We guarantee you a seat on every trip
3. We’ve got heating & cooling. And if you aren’t happy with the temp just ask the crew to tweak it
4. We arrive in Victoria Harbour, Docklands. Close to trams & approx. 8 minute walk to Southern Cross
5. You can buy a 10 pass on board. It’s great value at $12 each way.
6. For the caffeine addicts, there’s no coffee on board so be sure to grab one at a café before departure
7. What about the weather you ask? Send us an email & request to be added to our SMS updates and we will advise you of any delays, cancellations or changes to schedule.